High-Quality Product / Systems
WAAE specifically tailors the system components to suit each client’s requirements to maximise the productivity of each design and we ensure sound system integration to optimise individual system performance.
WAAE is firmly committed to ensuring our clients receive high-quality systems designed using high-quality products and installed with our high-quality service and workmanship. Our commitment to quality is strengthened by our AS/NZS ISO 9001 Quality Management accreditation.
Trina Solar – Modules
Trina Solar is committed to providing smarter energy solutions. Their dedication to producing top quality, high-performance products is reflected in their world-record setting technologies and corroborated by exhaustive third-party testing.
Photovoltaic projects rely on high-quality products that stand the test of time for project inputs ranging from engineering design to project financing and more. Relative to industry peers, Trina products have a strong track record of reliability and performance in the field. As a vertically integrated company, Trina tightly controls quality at every step from silicon crystallization to module deployment in the field. Ultimately Trina quality is guaranteed by a 25-year industry leading warranty.
With over 30 in-house tests and a state of the art research and development lab, Trina goes beyond requirements to deliver the highest quality product to customers. From one end of the supply chain to the other, customers can trust the quality and reliability of Trina.
We believe the above brand is a Tier 1 product due to a number of factors. Inherently we believe that all decent crystalline modules are equal with subtle mechanical differences. The list below outlines characteristics that we keep in mind when selecting a solar panel:-
- Relevant IEC certification
- Certified by well-known certification bodies such as TUV, VDU, Kiwa
- Are on the CEC list of approved products
- Quantity of product deployed in the field
- Quantity of product deployed in free field farms
- Bankability – have these solar panels been vouched for by financial institutions
- Reliability – number of years deployed in the field – low failure rate (on systems we have installed and published rates)
- Solar Panels – warranty power output of 25 years – panels can still be operating up to 40 years
- Sales and technical support
- Amount of R&D effort into establishing new products, technologies
- Linear power warranty
- Acceptable temp de co-efficient for current and voltage; Supplier of wafers
SMA – Inverters
Founded in 1981 and with over 5000 employees worldwide, SMA is a leading global specialist for photovoltaic system technology. SMA is setting the standards today for the decentralized and renewable energy supply of tomorrow. SMA manufactures one of the world’s most popular range of inverters. Their products are packed with state of the art technology, provide high yield and secure grid support.
For over 30 years, SMA has helped hundreds of thousands of people and companies produce and consume energy independently according to their individual needs. Through their range of quality, high performance products, they are helping the people around the world transition to a self-sufficient and decentralized energy supply.
We believe the above brand is a quality product due to a number of factors. The list below outlines the characteristics that we keep in mind when selecting an inverter:-
- Inverters – warranted life expectancy of 5 years (standard warranty) – Projects over 50kW eligible for a 10-year standard warranty.
- Visiting manufacturing facilities
- First-hand experience
- Financial Health
- World Leading Brand for embedded generators
- Experience WAAE has installed over 2000 units with only 4 defects
WA Alternative Energy ensures sound system integration to optimise individual system performance. In short, when you engage WAAE for any scope of works you can be guaranteed that all products used will be of superior quality.