How do we collect personal information?
We may collect personal information from you directly by telephone, facsimile, email, post or via our website. We may also receive information via an intermediary, a company with which we may have a relationship such as an association.
What types of personal information do we collect?
We collect personal information about you to enable us to assess your solar power requirements. The types of personally identifiable information that we may collect include your name, address, telephone number and email address. When we request your personal information, we will endeavour to specify which information we require for our purposes and which information may be provided at your option. You may choose not to supply any optional information requested by us but our ability to assist you may be restricted.
How do we use your personal information?
In order to deliver our services to you, WAAE uses your personal information for the following purposes:
- to complete a transaction to which the provision of that personal information relates;
- to communicate information about our products and services to you;
- for our internal administrative, marketing, planning, product development and research requirements;
- to conduct our day-to-day business such as establishment of pricing and delivery logistics.
You may at any time opt out of receiving any communications from us. If you wish to opt out, please contact us using the information at the end of this document.
Do we ever disclose your personal information to others?
We do not sell our client lists to third parties. In order to deliver our services, we may need to disclose your personal information to organisations outside of WAAE including:
- our subcontractors or installers so that they may make arrangements for the installation of your solar system;
- service providers such as mailing houses and market research agencies;
- power utilities in respect of connection agreements;
- credit reporting agencies;
- government and other regulatory authorities as authorised by law.