About this web site
Linking to WAAE Web Site
Be our guest, if you would like to place a link to any part of the WAAE Web Site we would like to know about it, but if you’re too busy we understand. The internet is all about linking to enrich the internet experience, we would be flattered to have your link.
Links to other web sites
The WAAE Web Site may contain links to other web sites operated by third parties (“Third Party Web Sites”). WAAE does not endorse, or approve of the operators of Third Party Web Sites, or the information, graphics and material on those Third Party Web Sites (“Third Party Material”). Other than the fact that we think the site is useful enough to link to of course.
Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, WAAE makes no warranties or representations:
- regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of Third Party Material or products or services available through Third Party Web Sites; or
- that Third Party Material does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
WAAE is not authorising the reproduction of Third Party Material by linking Material on this web site to Third Party Material.
Third Party Software
Unless otherwise indicated downloads available via links from the WAAE Web Site are third party products. These products may be subject to a license agreement between you and the relevant product owner. To the extent permitted by law, WAAE accepts no liability in respect of such third party products and WAAE provides no warranty and give no endorsement in respect of such products or any party connected with them. We do, however, welcome your feedback or suggestions concerning these products.
WAAE Product Information and Supply
The material on this website may contain general information about WAAE products and services. Unless expressly stated otherwise, this information:
- does not constitute an offer or inducement to enter into a legally binding contract; and
- does not form part of the terms and conditions for WAAE products and services.
For further information about a particular product or service please complete an online contact form, emailing us at [email protected] or via our Contact Us page.
All applications for credit are subject to the conditions and approval criteria of the relevant financial services provider.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise:
- products and services discussed in any section of the WAAE Website, refers to the Australian operations of WAAE and will be provided only to Australian residents.
- These products and services are generally not available to non-Australian residents.
While we have made every effort to ensure that information is free from error, WAAE does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of Material on this website. All information is subject to change without notice. WAAE recommends that you seek independent advice before acting upon Material on this website or Third Party Material. WAAE does not guarantee that the WAAE Web Site or Third Party Web Sites will be free from viruses, or that access to the WAAE Web Site or Third Party Web Sites will be uninterrupted.
Limitation of Liability
Subject to any responsibilities implied by law and which cannot be excluded, WAAE is not liable to you for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and defence or settlement costs) whatsoever arising out of or referable to Material on the WAAE Web Site or to Third Party Material, whether in contract, tort including negligence, statute or otherwise. Liability of WAAE for a breach of a condition or warranty implied by law or otherwise, and which cannot be excluded, is limited to the extent possible, at WAAE’s option, to:
- the supply of the goods or services again;
- the repair of the goods; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods or services supplied again or repaired.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise:
- the WAAE website is provided for use only by Australian residents. The law applicable to use of the Australian section and to disputes arising out of the WAAE web site is the law of the State of Western Australia.
Copyright and Trademarks
Date of Publication – 30th July 2013 – Version 2